Yes, you can, at the stores that accept the particular credit card you are using, up to a maximum of $5,000.
Articles in this section
- Where are FairPrice Group Gift Vouchers accepted?
- How do I contact the FairPrice Vouchers department?
- What are the Gift Voucher denominations?
- What are FairPrice Group Gift Voucher’s T&Cs?
- Where can I buy FairPrice Group Gift Vouchers?
- I wish to purchase a particular amount of Gift Vouchers, how do I go about buying it?
- Do you have discounts for bulk purchase of Gift Vouchers?
- Do you have discounts for corporate purchase of Gift Vouchers?
- Can I pay for Gift Vouchers by cheque?
- Can I pay for Gift Vouchers by credit card?