Where applicable, items have a minimum of one-month shelf life before expiry. This excludes fresh produce, bread, eggs, chilled drinks, chilled dairy and clearance products.
Articles in this section
- How will the items be passed to me?
- Why are my groceries not in plastic bags?
- I can't rush back in time. Can your driver leave the items outside my door?
- How will the items be passed to me? Why am I no longer required to sign off for my order?
- What are the available delivery dates and timings?
- What is the expected shelf life of the products delivered to me?
- Which areas do you deliver to?
- What are the delivery charges?
- I received an email that some items are not available. As I have paid via credit card, how will refund be made for unavailable items?
- What should I do if I missed my delivery?