Where applicable, items have a one-month shelf life before expiry (usually longer). This excludes fresh produce, bread, eggs, chilled drinks, chilled dairy and clearance products.
Articles in this section
- I can't add a credit card. The fields for the Card Expiry Date and CVV are blank.
- How is the quality of your products maintained?
- How do I use my promo code?
- Why am I receiving error messages when applying my promo code?
- What happens when my promo code expires?
- Why is my promo code striked off with a "Not applied" message?
- Do discount promo codes apply to delivery fees?
- I saw the free gift in my cart, but it was not shown in my order acknowledgement email. What do I do?
- Are the prices of items on FairPrice Online and at FairPrice stores the same?
- How do I find special promotions and discounts?