Terms & Conditions
The Organiser of the Promotion is Carlsberg Singapore Pte Ltd (RC No. 200104095R).
This Promotion is open to all non-Muslims aged 18 years or over who are residents and permanent
residents in Singapore. All Participants are subject to the terms and conditions set out below and the relevant laws of Republic of Singapore.
Employees of the Organiser, its associate agencies, affiliates, distributors, dealers, sponsors, advertising and promotional agencies, and members of their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
Nationwide Consumers Promotion
The validity period of this Promotion shall be from 2 January to 29 February 2024 (“Promotion
Period”) across any Participating Outlets. Participating Outlets refers to the following participating
super hypermarkets: -
• FairPrice (including FairPrice Online)
Participant shall be entitled to purchase of one (1) redemption of a Carlsberg Limited Edition Premium Mahjong
Set at $38, when they purchase 2 cartons or 48-cans of Carlsberg Smooth Draught.
Purchase must be made in a single invoice. Each invoice is limited to one (1) redemptions.
• Submission of entry: Participant is required to submit his/her copy of their purchased invoices for
verification via the given QR code or online form at
( https://carlsbergsgcny.com/carlsbergcny24mahjong )
with the Participant’s full name (as per NRIC), date of birth, mobile number, email address, and last 4
digits of NRIC.
• Any incomplete or invalid entry form (e.g missing invoice, missing name, missing date of birth or missing mobile number) will be disqualified automatically, and the Organiser shall not be responsible for informing the Participant of an invalid entry.
• All invoices purchases must be made before 23:59hrs on 29 February 2024 (GMT+08) to qualify for
• Participant must safe-keep the original purchased invoice (“Proof of Purchase”) for verification purposes.
Failing to provide Proof of Purchase or any damaged/torn and/or tampered Proof of Purchase for
whatsoever reason shall result in disqualification and the Organiser shall be entitled to forfeit the Prize
from the Participant.
• The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify and remove any Participant from the Promotion without prior notification or disclosure of information should the Participant be suspected of tampering with their entries or breach the Promotion’s terms and conditions.
Winners and Gifts, Terms and Conditions
- Redemption is based on first come first serve basis, while stocks last.
- The Organiser reserves the right to substitute any PWP with a gift of similar value, with or without notice.
- The PWP(s) are non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-exchangeable for cash credit or any other items.
- The Organiser shall be entitled to request the original Identity Card or the originals of other supporting documents/materials from the Winners for verification purposes.
- The Organizer shall not be liable for any loss or damage that occurs to the PWP(s) during the
redemption process. Any additional costs (i.e. not limited to travel expenses and applicable taxes)
involved to redeem or collect the PWP(s) are to be borne solely by the Winner.
- Winners who are unreachable or fails to respond to the Organizer’s messages or calls, shall be deemed uninterested in the winning Prize(s).
- No substitution or transfer of PWP(s) by the Winners is permitted. The Organiser shall not be liable for any additional or incidental costs, taxes, expenses, charges, fees, losses or damage that may arise. The Organiser and its agent and employees shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential losses) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with or arising from the GWP(s).
- The Organizer’s decision on all matters relating to this Promotion shall be final, conclusive and binding. No further appeal or correspondences will be entertained.
Gifts Redemption and Period
- For redemption, Winners are required to submit the original proof of purchase and proof of
identification at Gage Redemption Centre (located at Booth #K-1002 @ Toa Payoh HDB Hub, Singapore 310480 (Outside NTUC FairPrice)) on or before 29 February 2024, during operating hours
(Wednesday – Sunday 12pm – 8pm (GMT+08), excluding Public Holidays). Failing which, the prize will be forfeited.
- The Organiser shall reserve the right to select an alternative winner at its sole discretion at any time.
- The Organiser reserves the right to reject any Winner who is unable to produce the original Proof of Purchase.
- Prizes not redeemed on or before 29th February 2024, 8pm (GMT+08) will be forfeited.
- Any additional charges incurred for redemption of the Prize such as transportation charge shall be
borne by the Winners.
By participating, the Participant explicitly consents that the Organiser shall store the necessary personal data of the Participant. The Participant is free to revoke his or her consent to the storage of data by sending an email to the Organiser as stated below and by doing so, the Participant withdraws his or her participation from this Promotion. The Organiser will use its best endeavours to keep all personal data stored for this Promotion strictly confidential. By submitting an entry for this Promotion, the Participant agrees that the Organiser may collect, use and disclose his/her personal data, as provided in the entry form, for the purposes of administering the lucky draw and gift with purchase promotion in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- By participating, Participant agree to the Terms and Conditions herein, including their name and
likeness, which may be used without restriction in any future publicity material by the Organiser.
- The Organiser is also not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay,
failure in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized
access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, the website, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, system, apparatus, software, failure of e-mail or invoice of entry on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet and/or telecommunication services.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend and/or vary any of the terms and conditions at any time at its sole discretions without prior notice.
- All decisions made by the Organiser under these terms and conditions shall be final and no discussion or correspondence will be entertained.
- In the event of any discrepancies between these terms and conditions and any advertising,
promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with this Promotion, the Terms and Conditions of this Promotion shall prevail.
- A person who is not a party to any of the agreement governed by these Terms and Conditions shall
have no rights under the Contracts (Right of Third Parties) Ac (Cap. 53B), or any amendment thereto, to enforce any term of such agreement.
- Should the Participant have any inquiry regarding the Promotion, he/she can WhatsApp+65 88784973 for more information.