Terms & Conditions
- The FairPrice In-App Save Everyday Challenges (“Challenge”) is organised by NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Limited (“Organiser”).
- Participation in this Challenge is subject to these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this Challenge is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and any amendments, additions, replacements, variations and modifications hereto shall be final and binding in all respect on each participant.
- Challenge is valid only from 1 October 2023 at 00:00 to 31 December 2023 at 23:59 (“Challenge Period”).
- Challenge is only available to selected customers, who are
(i) registered users on the FairPrice Group app with a valid email address;
(ii) have a valid Link account connected to the FairPrice Group app; and
(iii) have been notified of their eligibility via the FairPrice Group app, push notification or email.
a) Challenges cannot be shared. The Organiser reserves the right to limit the accessibility of participants to the Challenge in their app.
b) Challenge is available only on the FairPrice Group app, downloaded from Apple App Store (iOS version 5.54.0 and after) & Google Playstore (Android version 5.62.0 and after).
c) To view the Challenge on the FairPrice Group app, open the app and tap on the Save Everyday Challenge banner.
- Customers participate in the Challenge by starting at least one of the brand challenges on the FairPrice Group app (“Participants”). Participants can select up to 8 brand challenges throughout the Challenge Period to participate in.
- Each Participant can earn up to S$50 e-voucher upon successful completion of the Challenge, in accordance with the criteria and requirements applicable to each Challenge (if any). The e-voucher amount earned will vary according to the number of Challenges completed, up to the maximum of S$50 per Participant.
a) Each Challenge will have 3 different accumulated spend milestones, each with a different amount of e-voucher awarded. The exact amount of accumulated spend and e-voucher reward will be displayed on the Participant’s FairPrice Group app .
b) Progress of the Challenge may take up to 24 hours after the date of in-store transaction or date of delivery to update in the FairPrice Group app.
- The e-voucher earned will be credited at the end of the Challenge Period, within 10 working days after campaign ends.
- In the event any of the Challenge(s) have reached the redemption cap, the Challenge will display “fully participated” messaging. Participants who have accepted the said Challenge prior to it reaching redemption cap will still be allowed to participate in the said Challenge.
- Spending which is valid for this Challenge (“Qualifying Spend”) includes all FairPrice online transactions at https://www.fairprice.com.sg/, and in-store transactions made at any FairPrice, FairPrice Finest, FairPrice Xtra stores, Unity and Warehouse Club (“Participating Stores”) with a connected Link account.
a) Accumulated Qualifying Spend is based on the net sales amount after applying all discounts, rebates and discount vouchers, unless otherwise stated.
b) Purchase of the following items are excluded from the calculation of the accumulated Qualifying Spend: statutory items (Singapore Pools betting products — 4D, Singapore Sweep, TOTO, e-vouchers, gift vouchers, gift cards, including top-ups and service fees), non-merchandise (such as carrier bags, membership and consultation fees), tobacco products, infant milk powder (0-12 months), prescription and pharmacy-only medicines, as well as the delivery and service fees for online purchases made at https://www.fairprice.com.sg/.
- For in-store transactions, customers may use ‘Payment’ via the FairPrice Group app, Scan & Go, or present their Link membership card at checkout.
a) Qualifying Spend for in-store transactions will exclude all discounts, promotions and other in-store offers, unless otherwise stated.
b) Payment methods using e-vouchers, gift vouchers, and gift cards for in-store transactions will be considered towards Qualifying Spend.
- The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify or reject any Participant deemed ineligible for the Challenge, be it under these Terms and Conditions or having engaged in conduct that the Organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable.
- For enquiries or issues pertaining to the Challenge, please submit a request at https://help.fairprice.com.sg/
Other Terms & Conditions:
- The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to cancel, suspend or amend the Challenge (in whole or in part) and/or any of these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice and without any liability to you.
- In the event of disputes regarding the Challenge or these Terms and Conditions, the Organiser shall have the right to make the final decision. The Organiser's decisions in any matters relating to the Challenge shall be final, conclusive and binding.
- The Organiser shall not be liable to the Participants or any third party in any manner whatsoever for the following: (i) any cost or expense incurred by Participants for taking part in this Challenge; (ii) any consequences, including but not limited to, any claim, loss of life, injury, defect or damage, that arises out of or in connection with the Challenge; (iii) intervention by unauthorised parties during the Challenge Period; (iv) electronic or human errors in the administration of the Challenge and/or processing of entries (including any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, or any problems or technical malfunction of telecommunications network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet); and (v) any lost or unsuccessful attempts to contact and notify the Participants on any matters relating to the Challenge.
- The Organiser may, at its sole and absolute discretion, substitute the e-vouchers for another item of similar value, in circumstances that include unavailability of the e-vouchers, illegality or non-feasibility.
- By participating in the Challenge, the Participants agree that the Organiser may collect, use, process and disclose his/her personal data as found in the Organiser’s record (including that furnished to the Organiser in the Link membership application), for the following purposes, and be treated in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and the Organiser’s Privacy Notice available at https://help.fairprice.com.sg/hc/en-us/articles/4464676591129-Privacy-Notice-: (a) the conduct and administration in relation to the Challenge; (b) to provide any marketing materials and communications that the Participants have agreed to receive; and (c) for any and all purposes set out in the Organiser’s Privacy Notice.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochures, marketing or promotional materials relating to this Challenge, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- In the event these Terms and Conditions are translated in any language other than English language, the English language of these Terms and Conditions shall govern and take precedence over the translated version(s) to the extent of inconsistency.
- Unless otherwise provided, all e-vouchers earned from this Challenge are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash/credit in kind.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. All Participants shall irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.