IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE ENTERING THE CONTEST. THIS IS A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU (“PARTICIPANT”) AND THE ORGANIZERS ESTABLISHING THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS UNDER WHICH YOU ARE ENTITLED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST. BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY, THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
The Clorox Company (Clorox) and NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Ltd (FairPrice)
2. Name of Contest
Clorox Shop & Win Contest
3. Brief Description of Contest
It is a chance for FairPrice customers to win a prize by purchasing any Clorox products.
Winners shall be selected based on the most creative answer to “Tell us your favorite Clorox products and why”
4. Brief Mechanism of Contest
- Purchase any Clorox products worth $10 or more in a single receipt from FairPrice outlets and FairPrice Online store (hereby referred to as “Proof of Purchase”).
- Applicable for offline purchase at FairPrice outlets and online purchase at www.fairprice.com.sg.
- Printed copy or soft copy of FairPrice Online E-Invoice of purchase made between 15 September 2023 and 12 October 2023. (Accessible via https://www.fairprice.com.sg/accounts - Orders -Past Order – View invoice)
- Participants are entitled to one (1) entry submission per receipt.
- Submit entry via Clorox Shop & Win Contest Microsite
- Then follow the form instructions in microsite:
- Your full name as per NRIC (National Registration Identity Card).
- Your e-mail address.
- Mobile number.
- Tell us your favorite Clorox product and why (in your most creative way).
- Upload the invoice of your purchase. The image must be clear with all details shown.
- The Organizers are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Contest-related materials or for registrations, submissions that are incomplete, lost or misdirected, fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly or are lost for any reason including electronic, computer, telephone, mail system, human or other error; including inability to access any website associated with the Contest.
- Proof of online submission shall not constitute proof of receipt by the Organizers.
- If any information provided on an entry is found to be misleading or inaccurate, that entry shall be deemed invalid.
5. Eligibility Criteria
The contest is open to all residents of Singapore who are at least 18 years of age as of 1st January 2023
Employees of the Organizers, appointed agencies for this contest and their immediate family members.
7. Contest Period
15th September 2023 – 12th October 2023
The Organizers reserves the right to vary, postpone or re-schedule the Contest Period to any dates thereof at its sole discretion
8. Entry Procedure
For every purchase of $10 or more in a single receipt of any Clorox products from FairPrice outlets, participants are entitled to one (1) entry during the contest period.
- Invoice amounts $11 = one (1) entry
- Invoiceamounts $23 = one (1) entry
- John made two separate purchases of Clorox products at a FairPrice outlet on a same day with:
First invoice at 10:30am that amounts $11.98.
Second invoice at 8:45pm that amounts $23.99.
He is entitled to two (2) entries during the contest period.
The Organizers shall be entitled to request to sight the original Identity Card or the originals of other supporting documents/materials for verification and validation.
9. Selections of Winners
Winners shall be selected based on the most creative answer to “Tell us your favorite Clorox products and why” and announcement will be made on 26th October 2023.
Grand Prize x 1
MacBook Air 13-inch 256GB, valued at $1,449
2nd Prize x 1
Dyson V15 Detect™ Absolute cordless vacuum, valued at $1,299
3rd Prize x 1
Apple AirPods Max, valued at $806
Consolation Prize x 25
FairPrice Gift Voucher, valued at $100
Note: All prizes are not refundable and exchangeable for cash.
11. Notification of Winners
Winners’ name will be announced at the caption of contest post in Clorox Singapore social media accounts (Facebook and Instagram) on 26th October 2023.
Winners will also be notified via email and is required to confirm few details for verification purposes and delivery address. If Populus Project Pte. Ltd., the appointed third party agency acting on behalf of the Organizers does not receive a reply with all the required information within seven (7) days, the Organizers reserves the right to award a new winner.
12. Delivery/Collection of Prizes
Fulfillment shall be made within thirty (30) days of contact, subject to courier schedule.
The cost of delivery shall be borne by the Organizers.
Address of delivery shall be provided by the winner and shall be within Singapore.
While the Organizers guarantee to send out the prizes, the Organizers cannot guarantee the successful delivery of prizes as this depends on the correct information provided (address and contact number).
The courier company will attempt to contact and re-deliver the prizes before returning it to the Organizers. Once the Organizers receives the returned prizes, the Organizers will not send it out again to the winner(s).
The Organizers will not be responsible for any lost or stolen prizes and will not entertain any claims for a refund.
13. Additional Terms, if any
- Marketing activities: The Organizers reserves the right to use and publish the names and contents of contest entry of the winners within any film, photograph, audio and/or audio-visual recording to be used in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world, the copyright to which shall be owned by the Organizers. Participation in the contest constitutes the winners’ consent to such use, without payment, compensation and/or notice.
- No cheating tolerated: Participants acknowledged and agreed that no form of cheating will be tolerated. If participants are found cheating, as determined in the sole and absolute discretion of the Organizers, participants will immediately be disqualified from the contest. Cheating includes, but is not limited to, participating in the contest without meeting the eligibility requirements, using duplicate documents, tampering with, hacking of the contest application software and site (if any), using any automated software or device to gain an advantage during the contest, use of the contest beyond the defined rules of the contest, attempting to disable or overwhelm any of the Organizers websites or the contest site (if any), attempting to disrupt any portion of the contest, including but not limited to, allowing somebody else to use your personal information, or tampering with the entry process.
ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY OF CLOROX’S WEBSITES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS; AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE; CLOROX RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- No waiver: The Organizers failure to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that or of any other provision.
- Modification of these Terms and Conditions, etc.: The Organizers may modify these terms and conditions and/or withdraw or terminate the contest at any stage without any liability towards anyone.
- Laws: The Contest shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Singapore. The Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to all applicable laws.