Terms and Conditions
OC Naturals’ Birthday Giveaway
1. Only persons aged 16 years old and above are eligible to participate in OC Naturals 1st Anniversary Contest as hereinafter defined.
2. Subject to clause 1 above, the Contest is open to all Singapore citizens, permanent residents, holders of valid employment passes or work permits, with the exception of employees of NTUC FairPrice Co-operative Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “NTUC Fairprice”), its affiliate companies, associated agencies, advertising agencies, dealers, distributors, vendors, participating outlets, promoters and their relatives.
3. Participants must provide a locally registered mobile number with an upload of the original invoice to this Google form to be eligible for the contest.
4. Entries must be received during the Promotion Period and will be deemed to be received only when received by NTUC Fairprice. No acknowledgement of receipt will be sent for the entries received.
5. By participating in this Contest, participants agree to and shall abide by, the Terms & Conditions and rules and regulations (the “Terms and Rules”) applicable to and governing this Contest.
Reservation of Rights
6. NTUC Fairprice reserves the right at any time and in its absolute discretion to vary the Terms and Rules (or any part thereof) and/or to withdraw or terminate the Contest without prior notice or reason.
7. All decisions made by NTUC Fairprice in relation to the Contest, its Terms and Rules and any aspect thereof are final and binding and no correspondence will be entertained.
8. All Goods and Services are:
a. subject to stock availability;
b. not exchangeable for cash or credit unless specifically stated;
c. if unclaimed in accordance with the Terms and Rules, will be dealt with at NTUC Fairprice’s sole discretion; and
d. NTUC Fairprice reserves the right to cancel, change, substitute or remove the said products, goods, items, premiums and/or prizes at any time without prior notice.
9. Without prejudice and in addition to any term herein, NTUC Fairprice shall not be liable for any loss or claim arising from any delay, error or otherwise arising from any communications, hardware or software failure.
10. Unless otherwise stated, NTUC Fairprice is under no obligation to contact winning participants to inform them of their prize collection or voucher redemption details. Should NTUC Fairprice choose to do so, we will make only reasonable efforts to contact winning participants.
11. Any prize collection and voucher redemption must be supported by original identification and any original invoice/document matching the winner’s registration details. NTUC Fairprice reserves the right to reject any winner who at the time of prize collection or voucher redemption, cannot produce the necessary original supporting document(s), or if the supporting document(s) is/are defaced, torn, damaged or illegible.
12. Winners are to collect and/or redeem their prizes within the stated collection/redemption period. NTUC Fairprice reserves the right to forfeit any prize and redemption that is not collected and/or redeemed within the aforesaid period.
13. Each participant’s participation in the Promotion is conditional upon the participant consenting to the Organizer and its affiliated companies and business units, service providers and agencies using the participant’s personal data for the following purposes:
a. to notify the participant if s/he has won;
b. to conduct, manage, and administer the Promotion including verifying the identity of participants for participation or prize collection;
c. for consumer research and analysis, promotional, publicity, advertising and marketing purposes; and
d. for the Organizer and its affiliates to obtain feedback on its products and services.
14. Each participant is free to revoke his or her consent to the processing of his or her Personal Information by sending a message to the Organizer as stated below. However, the participant understands that by doing so, he or she hereby withdraws his or her participation from this Promotion. The Organizer will use its best endeavours to keep all Personal Information processed for this Promotion strictly confidential.
15. The Organizer and its affiliated companies and business units may share a participant's Personal Information between themselves for administrative purposes, and with third parties supporting their administrative and business functions. In some cases, this may involve the storage, use, disclosure, or other processing, or transfer of participant's Personal Information outside of Singapore.