- This “Epic Breaks Promotion Singapore” (“Promotion”) is open to all Singapore citizens, residents, work permit holders, valid Singapore pass holders and is valid in Singapore only.
- If you are below 18 years of age, you may participate in this Promotion only if the written consent of your parent or legal guardian is obtained and by participating in this Promotion such consent shall be deemed to have been obtained. The award of any prizes to you in this Promotion shall be subject to the production of the written consent to the Promoter who reserves the right not to award any prizes furnished in this Promotion to you in the event such written consent is not produced.
- Persons ineligible and excluded from this Promotion are: (a) Employees of Promoter, Coca-Cola Singapore Beverages Pte Ltd, Pacific Refreshments Pte Ltd, and their advertising, fulfillment and promotion agencies; (b) Affiliates and subsidiaries and the immediate families (spouses, and parents, siblings, children and each of their spouses and household members) of each of (a); (c) Persons who are prohibited under the laws of their country of citizenship, residency or domicile to participate in any games of chance and/or skill, or this Promotion.
- PROMOTION PERIOD
- This Promotion starts from 00:00hr on 01 March 2023 and ends at 23:59hr on 31 May 2023 (“Promotion Period”).
- Any entry not received during the Promotion Period shall be automatically disqualified from participation. The Promoter is not liable for any lost, delayed or misdirected Entry.
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- To participate in the promotion participant is required to do the following:
- (i) Purchase selected promotion pack size (cans or PET) of the following brands: Coca-Cola Classic, Coca-Cola Original Taste Less Sugar, Coca-Cola Zero Sugar, Coca-Cola Vanilla, Sprite or A&W Sarsaparilla (full list of participating SKUs is indicated in Appendix 1). Each individual promotion pack contains code under the cap or under the tab. All promotion SKUs are differentiated by having promotion block with QR code on the label or can body. Promotion packs in PET packaging type will have red color caps.
(ii) Purchase and upsize from a 16oz to a 22oz or 32oz cup from the fountain machine of the participating brands: Coca-Cola Original Taste Less Sugar, Coca-Cola Zero Sugar, Sprite or Fanta Grape in a single receipt and receive a scratch card (“Proof of Purchase”) at participating stores.
- Scan QR code on the participating promotion pack OR directly type the following URL CokeURL.com/EpicBreaksSG in the web-address to enter a promotion web-site.
- After entering promotion web-site participant is required to register via Gmail or Facebook account.
- After registration, participant is required to do the following:
- Enter participant’s information: Name, E-mail and local Singapore phone number
- Upload a photo of 9 symbols alpha-numeric code which could be found under the tab or under the cap of participating promotion packs or scratch cards (“proof of purchase”)
- Enter unique 9 symbols alpha-numeric promotion code in the designated field
- Click “Submit Now”
- After submitted codes participant will stand a chance to win instant daily prizes or participate in the raffle of weekly prizes indicated in paragraph D below.
- If a participant wins a daily instant prize after registration and code submission, he will be immediately notified on the promotion page and email notification will be sent as per e-mail provided at the registration. Participating promotion codes which were randomly selected as winners of daily instant prizes are not eligible to participate in the raffle of weekly prizes of the promotion week when they were registered.
- If participant’s promotion code does not win a daily instant prize during a designated promotion week, he/she is eligible to participate in the weekly raffle of prizes of the designated promotion week as per promotion calendar (please refer to Appendix 2 for details). Codes are valid to participate in the weekly raffle of prizes only during the promotion week they were registered. Please refer to Appendix date for more details on the designated promotion weeks and random raffle dates.
- All winners of the weekly raffle of prizes will be contacted and announced on the promotion web-site CokeURL.com/EpicBreaksSG
- The following type of prizes are available in the Promotion:
|MONTHLY GRAND PRIZE|
|Prize Type||Total Quantity during Promotional Period||Value per item, in SGD|
|5D4N K-pop Experience Tour for 2 in South Korea||6||15000|
|Prize Type||Total Quantity during Promotional Period||Value per item, in SGD|
|PowerHouse Slim Starter Karaoke System||39||999|
|Marshall Stanmore III Bluetooth Speaker||39||669|
|Teo Heng Family KTV Studio Vouchers||39||250|
|Prize Type||Total Quantity during Promotional Period||Value per item, in SGD|
|Klook vouchers worth $20||1380||20|
|GrabFood E-vouchers worth $10||3680||10|
|GrabFood E-vouchers worth $5||9200||5|
- The number and types of prizes that will be awarded in this Promotion will not exceed those as stated in paragraph D(1). In participating in this Promotion, you acknowledge and agree that in no event will more that the stated number of prizes be awarded.
- Winners must present their proof of identity (Identity Card or Passport) and submit the Proof of Purchase containing a Code (“Winning Code”) in order to claim the respective prizes. The Promoter is not liable for any lost, delayed or misdirected Winning Code.
- Only one prize is awarded for each Proof of Purchase containing a valid Code. However, you can win more than one prize in this Promotion.
- Say where a prize or prize category comprises solely of cash, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any Prize or elements of Prizes with alternatives of equal or greater value.
- Prizes are awarded on an ‘as-is’ basis and are not transferable, negotiable, refundable or exchangeable. Non-cash prizes cannot be taken in cash. The Promoter reserves the right not to award any prize or part thereof to any person who, for any reason whatsoever, fails to meet any stipulated requirement in order to claim a prize.
- The Promoter is not obliged to award any Prize in the event that there are no any valid Entries received during the Promotion Period. In such event, the Prize opportunity shall be withdrawn.
- Winners will be notified in writing (via e-mail indicated at the registration page of the promotion web-site) or via phone call with all the details on how to claim the prize. Names of winners of weekly raffle prizes will be posted on CokeURL.com/EpicBreaksSG as per promotion calendar indicated in Appendix 2.
- To claim weekly and monthly raffle prizes, participants are required to bring personal identification cards as proof of identity.
- Winners may be required to each sign a Participation/Release Agreement in the form required by the Promoter to claim the prizes. Parental consent is required for winners below 18 years of age. Non-compliance may result in disqualification. At a minimum, the consent shall consist of the following:
To: [Name of Promoter]
I [name of parent/guardian], holder of NRIC: _________, am the parent/guardian of [Name of winner] person who entered and won a [fill in prize] (“Prize”) in the [Name of promotion] Promotion. I hereby confirm his/her eligibility to accept the Prize in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, and consent to him/her being awarded the Prize.
Parent’s/Guardian’s Signature/ Date:
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any winner subsequently found to be disqualified, for any reason whatsoever, with an alternative winner.
- All Prizes must be claimed by dates indicated in the promotion calendar in appendix 2. Prizes not claimed within the stipulated date will be donated to an approved charity at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- Prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of the respective sponsors, if any. Promoter and/or Pacific Refreshments Pte Ltd are not liable for these conditions and the use of Prizes. Additionally, the Promoter and/or Pacific Refreshments Pte Ltd shall not be liable for warranties, maintenance, taxes or any additional costs of the Prizes. Prizes will be awarded only in Singapore.
- Code (9 symbols alpha-numeric codes from promotion packs’ caps or tab) and Proof of purchase (image of registered code upload at registration) submitted are subject to verification. Any code or proof of purchase that is illegible, mutilated, altered, duplicated, tampered with, not obtained legitimately, contains printing typographical, mechanical or other errors or the codes are unclear or does not contain a security or other required identification is invalid.
- All codes and proof of purchases submitted become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned.
- The Promoter’s decision on all matters relating to the Promotion is final, conclusive and binding. No correspondence will be entertained.
F. OTHER CONDITIONS:
- All promotional materials, including details on How to Participate and Prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions with any advertising, promotional or publicity materials in relation to or in connection with the Promotion, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- Personal information (including images) collected or received from you may be used by the Promoter, Pacific Refreshments Pte Ltd and/or their respective agents and agencies for the purposes of administering the Promotion, including but not limited to conducting background check on your identity, verifying your eligibility to participate and receive a Prize, and publicizing winners’ announcement. By participating in the Promotion, you explicitly allow the Promoter, Pacific Refreshments Pte Ltd and/or their respective agents and agencies to contact you via the particulars provided for such purposes. The Promoter and Pacific Refreshments Pte Ltd value all personal information received and shall not disclose or furnish your personal information to any unrelated third parties (save for their respective agents and agencies for the purposes of the Promotion or where required by law).
- The Promoter and Pacific Refreshments Pte Ltd are not and shall not be held responsible for any delay, error or any other problems in the operation of the Promotion caused by or arising from breakdown, technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail on account of technical problems and/or traffic congestion on the Internet and/or at any web site or the telecommunication service or a combination thereof, including injury or damage to your or to any other person's computer or mobile phone related to and/or resulting from participating or downloading materials in or in connection with the Promotion.
- In no event will the Promoter, Pacific Refreshments Pte Ltd or any of their respective Affiliates be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages arising out of your acceptance of a Prize, the use of a Prize, your entry into the Promotion, or your participation in any Prize-related activity. By entering into the Promotion, you hereby release and agree to hold harmless the Promoter, Pacific Refreshments Pte Ltd and their respective Affiliates from and against any and all rights, demands, claims, causes of action, losses, damages, costs and expenses whatsoever that you may have, or which may arise, whether in whole or in part, and whether directly or indirectly.
- The Promoter, Pacific Refreshments Pte Ltd and their Affiliates make no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any of the Prizes. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing or anything in these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter, Pacific Refreshments Pte Ltd and their Affiliates are not liable for any defect in or malfunction of the Prizes, and you assume all risks and liability in connection with and associated to the use of the Prizes. For the avoidance of doubt, no provision in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as limiting the liability of any party for death or personal injury caused by such party’s negligence or any liability which cannot be excluded under the laws of Singapore.
- Notwithstanding any of the foregoing, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, add, replace, vary and/or modify these Term and Conditions without giving prior notice. Entry into this Promotion confirms acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and any amendments, additions, replacements, variations and modifications hereto, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
- If any term or part thereof is rendered void, illegal or unenforceable by any legislation to which it is subject, it shall be rendered void, illegal or unenforceable to that extent and it shall in no way affect or prejudice the enforceability of the remainder of such term or other terms of this Promotion.
- A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these Terms and Conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Right of Third Parties) Ac (Cap.53B), or any amendment thereto, to enforce any term of such agreement.
- Prize redemption of weekly raffle prizes will be managed by Promoter’s authorized agency – Lavish Team Sdn. Bhd., with the corresponding email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Promotion and the Terms and Conditions shall be construed under and governed by the laws of Singapore. The parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Singapore.
- The Promoter is Coca-Cola Singapore Beverages Pte Ltd. 100G Pasir Panjang Road #08-01 Interlocal Centre Singapore 118523.
- For details, refer to in-store posters, logon to https://CokeUrl.com/LuckyBreaksSG or call 1-800-860-4000 (Monday – Friday, between 9.00 am and 5:30 pm, excluding public holidays). All calls to this number from your mobile phone may be subject to airtime charges by your service provider.
|Promotion Stock Keeping Unit (SKU)||Pack Size||Pack Type|
|Coca-Cola Classic 320ML 24s (Printed)||320ML||Cans|
|Coca-Cola Original Taste Less Sugar 320ML 30s||320ML||Cans|
|Coca-Cola Original Taste Less Sugar 320ML 24s (Printed)||320ML||Cans|
|Coca-Cola Original Taste Less Sugar 320ML 12s (Printed)||320ML||Cans|
|Coca-Cola Original Taste Less Sugar 320ML 4s||320ML||Cans|
|Coca-Cola Zero Sugar 320ML 24s (Clear)||320ML||Cans|
|Coca-Cola Zero Sugar 320ML 12s (Printed)||320ML||Cans|
|Coca-Cola Zero Sugar 320ML 12s (Clear)||320ML||Cans|
|Coca-Cola Zero Sugar 320ML 4s||320ML||Cans|
|Sprite 320ML 12s (Printed)||320ML||Cans|
|Sprite 320ML 12s (Clear)||320ML||Cans|
|Sprite 320ML 4s||320ML||Cans|
|A&W Sarsaparilla 320ML 12s (Clear)||320ML||Cans|
|Coca-Cola Original Taste Less Sugar 500ML||500ML||PET|
|Coca-Cola Zero Sugar 500ML||500ML||PET|
|Coca-Cola Vanilla 500ML||500ML||PET|
Promotion weeks, Weekly Raffle and Winners announcement dates, deadlines to claim weekly prizes
|Week #||Promotion Week||Date of Weekly Prizes Raffles||Date of Winners Announcement||Winners must claim their weekly Prizes by|
|1||1/3/2023 – 5/3/2023||6/3/2023||17/3/2023||19/5/2023|
|2||6/3/2023 – 12/3/2023||13/3/2023||24/3/2023||26/5/2023|
|3||13/3/2023 – 19/3/2023||20/3/2023||31/3/2023||2/6/2023|
|4||20/3/2023 – 26/3/2023||27/3/2023||7/4/2023||9/6/2023|
|5||27/3/2023 – 2/4/2023||3/4/2023||14/4/2023||16/6/2023|
|6||3/4/2023 – 9/4/2023||10/4/2023||21/4/2023||23/6/2023|
|7||10/4/2023 – 16/4/2023||17/4/2023||28/4/2023||30/6/2023|
|8||17/4/2023 – 23/4/2023||24/4/2023||5/5/2023||7/7/2023|
|9||24/4/2023 – 30/4/2023||1/5/2023||12/5/2023||14/7/2023|
|10||1/5/2023 – 7/5/2023||8/5/2023||19/5/2023||21/7/2023|
|11||8/5/2023 – 14/5/2023||15/5/2023||26/5/2023||28/7/2023|
|12||15/5/2023 – 21/5/2023||22/5/2023||2/6/2023||4/8/2023|
|13||22/5/2023 – 31/5/2023||1/6/2023||12/6/2023||11/8/2023|