Terms and Conditions for Raya Challenge 2
- The Raya Challenge 2 (“Challenge”) is organised by NTUC FairPrice Co-operative Ltd and NTUC Link Pte Ltd (collectively, the “Organiser”).
- Participation in this Challenge is subject to these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this Challenge is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and any amendments, additions, replacements, variations and modifications hereto shall be final and binding in all respect on each participant.
- Challenge is valid only from 9 March 2023 00:00 to 26 April 2023 23:59 (“Challenge Period”). Challenge is only available to selected users who are FairPrice App members.
- Challenges are available only on the FairPrice app, downloaded from Apple App Store & Google Playstore (after iOS version 5.15.1 and Android version 5.12.0).
- The user must be a registered user on the FairPrice app with a valid email address and have a valid Link account connected to the FairPrice app.
- The user must have received email or app push notifications from FairPrice notifying them about their eligibility.
To view the Challenges on the FairPrice app, tap on the profile icon on the top-left of the home page to go to the Account page. Select “Play and Win” to view your current progress, and tap on each Challenge to view details about the Challenge.
This is a sample image used for illustrative purposes and may not constitute the actual challenges visible in each individual user’s Play & Win.
- Challenges cannot be shared. FairPrice reserves the right to limit accessibility of participants to the challenge in their app.
- Spending which are valid for this challenge (“Qualifying Spend”) include online delivery orders at FairPrice at [https://www.fairprice.com.sg/] or on the FairPrice app
- Purchases for cigarettes, prescription and pharmacy-only medicines, statutory items (4D, Singapore Sweep, Toto), infant milk powder (0-12 months) and gift vouchers are excluded from qualifying spend towards the challenge.
- For online grocery transactions, payment methods using FairPrice Group E-Vouchers will not be considered towards qualifying spend.
- Users need to opt-in to the Challenge (Click on the 'Accept challenge' button) in order for all actions to qualify within the challenge period.
- For online orders, spending will be counted towards the challenges if order is placed within the challenge period and upon successful delivery. Qualifying spend will exclude all discounts, promotions, offers, promo codes, delivery fees, services fees and surcharges, unless otherwise stated.
- For online delivery orders, spending will only count towards the challenges after delivery of the order is confirmed, and order must be placed before the end of the challenge period.
- The Raya Challenge 2 consists of 2 tasks and a bonus reward;
- Make an online grocery order via FairPrice website or app (min. $150 spend). 500 Linkpoints (worth $5) will be awarded for completing this task.
- Make 2nd and 3rd online grocery order via FairPrice website or app ($100 min spend for each order) 500 Linkpoints (worth $5) will be awarded for completing this task.
- Complete Task 1 and 2 of the challenge, receive bonus 500 Linkpoints (worth $5).
A total of 1500 Linkpoints (worth $15) will be awarded for the successful completion of Raya Challenge 2.
- Challenge is only valid for orders for personal consumption. Business Orders will not count towards the spending attributed to the challenges, unless otherwise stated.
- Rewards for each task is limited and will be awarded on a first completion basis.
- Challenge is only valid when the order is fulfilled in Singapore. Any transaction made outside Singapore will not contribute towards this challenge.
- Challenges cannot be repeated once it is completed.
- Challenge will end on 26 April 2023.
- FairPrice reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end this challenge, without giving prior notice, or compensation in cash or in kind.
- FairPrice reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify or reject any participant deemed ineligible for the campaign, be it under these terms and conditions or having engaged in conduct that FairPrice considers inappropriate or unacceptable.
- For enquiries or issues pertaining to the challenge, please submit a request at https://help.fairprice.com.sg
Other terms and conditions
- FairPrice reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part of the whole terms and conditions in relation to this contest at any time without giving any prior notice to you and you agree to be bound by those changes.
- FairPrice's decisions in any matter in relation to the challenge shall be final and conclusive. FairPrice shall not be liable for any claims by you or third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, expectation loss, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third-part, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this challenge.
- FairPrice may, at its sole and absolute discretion, substitute the prize for another prize of similar value, in circumstances that include unavailability of the original prize, illegality or non-feasibility.
- By participating in the Campaign, the participants agree that the Organiser may collect, use and disclose his/her personal data as provided in the Link membership application, for the following purposes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and the Organiser’s Personal Data Protection Policy (“PDP Policy”) available at https://help.fairprice.com.sg/hc/en-us/articles/4464676591129-Privacy-Notice-: (i) to provide any marketing materials that the participants have agreed to receive; and (ii) for any and all purposes set out in the Organiser’s PDP Policy.
- The participant agrees to the Organiser’s PDP Policy that sets out details of the Organiser’s personal data protection policy, including how the participant may access and correct his/her personal data or withdraw consent to the collection, use or disclosure of his/her personal data.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochures, marketing or promotional materials relating to this Campaign, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- In claiming the prize, FairPrice may request for such identification documents or further information to verify and check the identity of the prize winner, to prevent gaming and fraud.
- All prizes must be claimed/redeemed within the stipulated deadline. Any prizes not claimed by the deadline may be forfeited (or disposed of, or donated, all at FairPrice's discretion), and no claims whatsoever for payment or compensation shall be entertained.
- Unless otherwise provided, all Linkpoints &/or prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash/credit in kind.
- These terms are governed by the laws of Singapore and the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
- For general enquiry or clarifications, please submit a request at email@example.com.