This is to provide you real-time updates on your order, and ensure that these updates are sent to the intended customer. You can also trust that the source of information is always secure and accurate. SMSes can be easily overlooked or deleted.
Articles in this section
- I need to cancel an online order.
- Can I add items after making an online purchase?
- Can I change my delivery address or delivery date after placing an order?
- I have discovered missing/damaged items in my delivery order. What should I do?
- Can I opt out of receiving order update PNSes?
- Why am I not receiving PNSes?
- Why are we sending Push Notification Service (PNS) instead of SMS?
- How do I submit feedback through the webform?
- What is an e-invoice, where can I find my e-invoice?