Organiser: Swisse Singapore
Promotion: WIN A TRIP TO MELBOURNE (Travel Package worth $3,200)
The Promotion starts at 05:00:00 on 17th November 2022 and closes at 23:59:59 31st December 2022.
The Promotion is open to all Singapore citizens and permanent residents of Singapore aged 18 years and above with valid identification number as at start of contest date.
The following groups of persons shall not be eligible to participate in the Promotion:
(a) Employees of the Organiser and its group of companies and their immediate family members (spouse, children, parents, siblings, and their spouses.
(b) Employees of the Organiser’s agencies associated with the Contest and their immediate families (spouse, children, parents, siblings, and their spouses).
- To participate in the Promotion, purchase minimum $50.00 any Swisse range of products (“Participating Product”) in a single invoice (“Proof of Purchase”) within the Promotion Period from Participating Outlet as listed in paragraph 3. Printed invoice from a Point-of-Sale system is mandatory. Handwritten invoices will not be accepted.
- Send the following information via WhatsApp to +65 85533703.
a. Clear picture of the Proof of Purchase/Invoice (s)
b. Full Name (e.g., (invoice), Daniel Bin Amran)
- This promotion is only valid for purchase of Swisse brand products imported and distributed by HHSG only.
Channel: In-Store & Online
- Each Submission which complies with the terms of submission above received by the Organiser during the Promotion Period shall be valid and will be serialized whereby one (1) serial number will be allocated for every single invoice. One (1) invoice shall constitute as one (1) entry.
- There is no limit to the number of entries with valid purchases during the Promotion Period.
- Retain the Original Invoice or Proof of Purchase for verification purposes.
All entries must be received by the Organiser on or before 23:59:59 on 31st December 2022. Any submission received outside Promotion Period shall be automatically disqualified.
Verification of Entries
- Clear snapshot of the Proof of Purchase indicating the product(s), invoice number, date of invoice, value/price and outlet name
- Validity of the purchased date (within promotion period)
- Purchase requirement fulfilled
- Complete Personal Details as required
- No Duplication of Invoice(s)
- E-Commerce invoice will be accepted as Proof of Purchase
- No alteration of invoice in any form; store name, item(s) purchased, prices, quantity and transaction date
- Disqualified invoice/document as proof of purchase includes:
I. Credit Card Slips
II. Hand-Written Invoices
III. Refund/Return of Purchase Slips
IV. Delivery Note
V. Invoices Not Printed from a Cash Register (POS system)
- As part of the Grand Prize shortlisting entries’ selection process, the Organiser will allocate serial numbers for each valid Entry received and approved by the Organiser throughout Promotion Period [each a “Qualified Entry” and collectively the “Qualified Entries”]. A set of serial numbers will be allocated for the Qualified Entries starting from serial number “1”. Assuming the Total Qualified Entries received is 280, the Organiser will compute and select the winning entries based on the following example: 280 ÷ 2 = 140* Therefore, The Grand Prize shortlisted entry is the 140th and 280th serial number entry. Total of 2 winners will be selected for Grand Prize throughout Promotion Period.
The rounding formula will be performed where the decimal value arises, the number will be rounded down to the nearest single digit number.
- Winners will be informed or contacted on 18 January 2023 via:
a. WhatsApp from the contest number +65 85533703 to their submission WhatsApp number recorded by Organiser to request for prize delivery address as part of prize fulfillment process.
b. Swisse Facebook and Instagram page
- The Organiser will not be held liable in the event the shortlisted winners cannot be contacted for whatever reasons. Other winners will be picked if more than 5 calls are unanswered or exceeded the stipulated time frame to revert for the verification.
- The Organiser shall reserve the right to request for evidence of the original Proof of Purchase (hardcopy) for verification and prize redemption. Failure to produce the hard copy of the Proof of Purchase upon request will result in disqualification and prize forfeiture.
Grand Prize: 2 winners X Travel Voucher worth $3,200 each (T&C applies)
Note: Additional travellers are allowed at additional cost. Price to be advised upon voucher redemption.
Redemption must be done at least 2 months prior to departure date subject to availability or other tours will be replaced upon booking.
Travel validity until 31 Oct 2023.
Prize Claim & Delivery
- Prize(s) redemption voucher/letter will be delivered to the delivery address provided by the Participants within 2 – 3 weeks after winners’ announcement. The Organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to extend the timeline as the Organiser deems necessary.
- The Organiser shall exercise care in delivering the Prize[s] but the Organiser will not be held liable in the event of non-receipt, delayed or damaged delivery of the Prize(s) to the Participant[s]. All unclaimed Prize[s] will be forfeited.
- In the event there is a manufacturing defect, the Participant must return the said Prize[s] to the Organiser at his/her own cost, undamaged and in its original packaging for a replacement within 2 weeks of receipt of the Prize[s] failing which the Prize will not be replaced.
- Organiser shall reserve the right at its absolute discretion to substitute any of the Prize[s] shown with another Premium of similar value, at any time without prior notice. No cash alternatives or refunds will be offered.
- Any additional costs not specifically stated in the Terms & Conditions of Entry in relation to a Prize shall be the responsibility of the Winner.
- Prize(s) are given out on an “as it is” basis. The Prize shall be used/taken entirely at the risk of the Participants and the Organiser excludes all warranties and liabilities in connection with the Prize to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Prizes are strictly not transferable, assignable, exchangeable or redeemable by the Participant in any other form or manner other than that specified by the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves the right in its sole discretion, without prior notice, and without any liability to any person, at any time to change the Terms & Conditions including to change the Contest Period, make Prize substitutions, cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest in whole or in part. In the event of any changes to the Terms & Conditions, Participants agree that their continued participation in the Contest will constitute their acceptance of the Terms & Conditions.
- The Organiser, and/or representatives shall not be liable to any Participant in respect of any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained by the Participant arising out of or in connection with the participation by the Participant in the Contest, as well as the redemption and/or utilisation of any Prize won.
- The Organiser’s decision on all matters relating to the Promotion including judging and selection of winners will be final, binding and conclusive on all Participants, and no correspondence or appeals will be entertained.
- By participating in this Contest, participants consent to give their personal information and the Organiser reserves the right to publish, use the participants and winners’ names and/or photographs plus their entries for purposes of publicity, advertising and/or trade without further compensation or notice and each participant is not entitled to make any claims for the use of their entries by the Organiser.
The Organiser may collect and use your personal data for any or all of the following purposes:
a) performing obligations in the course of or in connection with the Organiser’s provision of the goods and/or services requested by you;
b) verifying your identity;
c) responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you;
d) sending your marketing information about the Organiser’s goods or services including notifying you of the Organiser’s marketing events, initiatives and promotions, lucky draws, membership and reward schemes and other promotions;
e) complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority;
f) any other purposes for which you have provided the information;
g) transmitting to any unaffiliated third parties including the Organiser’s third-party service providers and agents and relevant governmental and/or regulatory authorities, whether in Singapore or abroad, for the aforementioned purposes.
- The Organiser may disclose your personal data:
a) where such disclosure is required for performing obligations in the course of or in connection with the Organiser’s provision of the goods or services by you; or
b) to third party service providers, agents and other organisations the Organiser has engaged to perform any of the functions listed in the clause 4 for the Organiser.
- The consent that you provide for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data will remain valid until such time it is being withdrawn by you in writing. You may withdraw consent and request the Organiser to stop using and/or disclosing your personal data for any or all of the purposes listed in clause 5 by submitting your request via email to email@example.com.
- By submitting an entry to the Contest, Participants are deemed to have understood and agreed to be bound by the Terms & Conditions.
For further information: https://swisse.com.sg/pages/terms-and-conditions-win-a-trip-to-melbourne-2022