These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) shall apply to REDEEM A FREE MOCCONA TOTE BAG PROMOTION (the “Promotion”) organized by JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS RTL SCC SG PTE LTD (the “Company”),
- All participants (“Participants”) who are at least eighteen (18) years of age are eligible to take part in the Promotion.
- The Promotion shall commence on 08 NOVEMBER 2022 and end on 30 NOVEMBER 2022 (the “Promotion Period”) and applies to purchases of Moccona Deco Jars 2022 Limited Edition (200g) and Moccona regular jars (200g) ONLY from FairPrice Online in Singapore (“Participating Stores”).
- Participants are eligible to redeem a Moccona Tote Bag (“Gift”), with a purchase of 2 jars of any Moccona Deco Jar 2022 Limited Edition (200g) or Moccona regular jars (200g) in a single invoice from the Participating Stores (“Purchase”) during the Promotion Period.
- The Promotion is valid while stocks last. The Gift, will be delivered together with the Moccona Jars if purchased via online Participating Stores.
- The Company reserves the right to amend, in its sole and absolute discretion, the mechanics and/or details of the Promotion, without providing prior notice to Participants.
- The Promotion shall involve a total of 250 Gifts available for redemption, whilst stocks last.
|No. of Gifts Available|
|Moccona Tote Bag (worth S$13)||250|
*Subject to specific terms and conditions as may be stipulated by the Company
- The Participants agree that all Gifts are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, may not be exchanged for cash and are at all times subject to availability. The Participants agree that the Gifts shall not be resold or used for any commercial purposes.
- In the event of any inconsistencies between these Terms and the contents of any promotional material relating to the Promotion, these Terms shall prevail. In the event of inconsistencies between the English version and any other versions of the Terms, the English version shall prevail.
- The Participant agrees that these Terms shall be governed by Singapore law and that the Courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from these Terms.