Terms and conditions
- The 9.9 All-In Challenge (“Challenge”) is organised by NTUC FairPrice Co-operative Ltd and NTUC Link Pte Ltd (collectively, the “Organiser”).
- Participation in this Challenge is subject to these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this Challenge is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and any amendments, additions, replacements, variations and modifications hereto shall be final and binding in all respect on each participant.
- The user must be a registered user on the FairPrice app with a valid email address and have a valid Link account connected to the FairPrice app.
- Challenge is valid only from 8 Sep 2022 00:00 to 5 Oct 2022 23:59 (“Challenge Period”).
- Challenges are available only on the FairPrice app, downloaded from Apple App Store & Google Playstore (after iOS version 5.15.1 and Android version 5.12.0).
To view the Challenges on the FairPrice app, tap on the profile icon on the top-left of the home page to go to the Account page. Select “Play and Win” to view your current progress, and tap on each Challenge to view details about the Challenge.
You can also go to the ‘Play and Win’ page from the home page. Tap on “Join now” from the banner.
6. Challenges cannot be shared. FairPrice reserves the right to limit accessibility of participants to the challenge in their app.
7. Spending which are valid for this challenge (“Qualifying Spend”) include all online transactions online at FairPrice at [https://www.fairprice.com.sg/], and in-store transactions via ‘Payment’ via FairPrice app, and Scan & Go made at any FairPrice, FairPrice Finest, FairPrice Xtra, Unity, Warehouse Club, Cheers stores (“Participating Stores”).
- Purchases for cigarettes, prescription and pharmacy-only medicines, statutory items (4D, Singapore Sweep, Toto), infant milk powder (0-12 months) and gift vouchers are excluded from qualifying spend towards the challenge.
- For online grocery transactions, payment methods using FairPrice Group E-Vouchers will not be considered towards qualifying spend.
- For in-store transactions, payment methods using E-Vouchers, gift vouchers, and gift cards will be considered towards qualifying spend.
8. Users need to opt-in to the Challenge (Click on the 'Accept challenge' button) in order for all actions to qualify within the challenge period.
9. For online grocery orders, challenge qualifying spend will exclude all discounts, promotions, offers, delivery fees and services fees, unless otherwise stated. For in-store transactions, challenge qualifying spend will exclude all discounts, promotions and other in-store offers, unless otherwise stated.
10. For online & home delivery orders, spending will only count towards the challenges after delivery of the order is confirmed, and order must be placed before the end of the challenge period.
11. The 9.9 All In Challenge (Easy) consists of 2 tasks;
- Make a purchase in-store (no min. spend) and pay via the FairPrice app or Scan & Go
- Make an order online via FairPrice (no min. spend) 900 Linkpoints will be awarded for the successful completion of 9.9 All In Challenge (Easy).
12. 9.9 All In Challenge (Pro) consists of 2 tasks;
- Accumulate $80 spend in-store and pay via the FairPrice app or Scan & Go. 100 Linkpoints will be awarded for completing this task.
- Accumulate $200 spend online via FairPrice. 200 Linkpoints will be awarded for completing this task.
- Complete both tasks ‘a’ and ‘b’ to receive additional 900 Linkpoints. A maximum of 1200 Linkpoints will be awarded for the successful completion of the 9.9 All In Challenge (Pro).
13. Challenge is only valid for orders for personal consumption. Business to Business Orders will not count towards the spending attributed to the challenges, unless otherwise stated.
14. Challenge is only valid when the order is fulfilled in Singapore. Any transaction made outside Singapore will not contribute towards this challenge.
15. Challenges cannot be repeated once it is completed.
16. Challenge will end when the time runs out
17. FairPrice reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end this challenge, without giving prior notice, or compensation in cash or in kind.
18. FairPrice reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify or reject any participant deemed ineligible for the campaign, be it under these terms and conditions or having engaged in conduct that FairPrice considers inappropriate or unacceptable.
19. For enquiries or issues pertaining to the challenge, please submit a request at https://help.fairprice.com.sg
Other terms and conditions:
- FairPrice reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part of the whole terms and conditions in relation to this contest at any time without giving any prior notice to you and you agree to be bound by those changes.
- FairPrice's decisions in any matter in relation to the challenge shall be final and conclusive. FairPrice shall not be liable for any claims by you or third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, expectation loss, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third-part, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this challenge.
- FairPrice may, at its sole and absolute discretion, substitute the prize for another prize of similar value, in circumstances that include unavailability of the original prize, illegality or non-feasibility.
- By participating in the Campaign, the participants agree that the Organiser may collect, use and disclose his/her personal data as provided in the Link membership application, for the following purposes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and the Organiser’s Personal Data Protection Policy (“PDP Policy”) available at https://help.fairprice.com.sg/hc/en-us/articles/4464676591129-Privacy-Notice-: (i) to provide any marketing materials that the participants have agreed to receive; and (ii) for any and all purposes set out in the Organiser’s PDP Policy.
- The participant agrees to the Organiser’s PDP Policy that sets out details of the Organiser’s personal data protection policy, including how the participant may access and correct his/her personal data or withdraw consent to the collection, use or disclosure of his/her personal data.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochures, marketing or promotional materials relating to this Campaign, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- In claiming the prize, FairPrice may request for such identification documents or further information to verify and check the identity of the prize winner, to prevent gaming and fraud.
- All prizes must be claimed/redeemed within the stipulated deadline. Any prizes not claimed by the deadline may be forfeited (or disposed of, or donated, all at FairPrice's discretion), and no claims whatsoever for payment or compensation shall be entertained.
- Unless otherwise provided, all Linkpoints &/or prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash/credit in kind.
- These terms are governed by the laws of Singapore and the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.